Family visas, Employer Sponsored, General Skilled Migration, Business and Visitor - we can help. Not sure what a 'subclass' is? Not sure which category fits your situation? Contact us for a free consultation.

Family Visas

If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, you may have the option of applying for a visa that allows your family member to stay here. There are a broad range of family visa options, these include partner visas, child and adoption visas, parent visas and relative visas. Below is some information on a range of family visas. We are able to provide advice and assistance on all family visa options.

Visa side image

Skilled Visa

If you or your family member has a skill that is listed on the Medium or Short term list or a state or territory skilled list, you may be able to apply for a skilled visa. Significant changes were announced in April 2017 and this may impact your options for independent skilled migration. We can assist with navigation through the changes.

Student Visa

Australia’s education system is among the best in the world. If you would like to come to Australia to study or remain in Australia to study, you may be eligible to apply for a student visa.

Visitor Visa

After a holiday in the sun? Time to visit family or friends? Have an event to attend? If you are looking to come to Australia for a holiday or wish to remain in Australia to extend your holiday, you may be eligible to apply for a Visitor Visa.

Business Visa

Australia is on the look out for talented business men and woman. If you think you have what it takes to demonstrate you are a successful business man or woman, this option may be best for you. Patel Gahagan assist with a broad range of business visa applications.

This includes but is not limited to state nominated applications, financial investment business visas, business innovation and business talent. If you would like advice on what visa would best suit your needs please contact us to discuss your matter.

Employer Sponsored Visa

If you currently employed and your employer is willing to sponsor you, you may be eligible for an Employer Sponsored Visa.

If you are an employer and would like to sponsor an overseas worker, this option may be for you.

Your goal. Our ambition. We can help!